sustantivo[mass noun] Anatomy
The sheath of connective tissue surrounding a bundle (fascicle) of nerve fibres within a nerve.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The endoneurium is continuous with the more abundant connective tissue perineurium, which envelops bundles of nerve fibers.
- It strongly stained the perineurium but did not stain the nerve fibers within the perineurium, thus giving a ringlike staining pattern.
- However, in most of the smaller fibers the space between nerve and perineurium was reduced or absent, so that it could not be established whether the peripheral staining represented nerve fibers or perineurium.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In one of these 2 biopsies, ganglion cells were identified within the perineurial ring.
- The distribution of amyloid (endoneurial, perineurial, or epineurial), the presence of inflammation, and the presence of axonal degeneration or demyelination were recorded for each case.
- It may be that epithelial membrane antigen is focally positive, a finding in agreement with the presence of perineurial cell component in the tumors.
Mid 19th century: modern Latin, from Greek peri- 'around' + neuron 'sinew'.
Definición de perineurium en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda