Definición de perishing en inglés:
2 [predicative] Extremely cold: it’s perishing in the tent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Being so close to the Pacific means that the weather can be dicey: perishing cold, low cloud and sudden thaws on the lower slopes.
- And as well as it being perishing there was fierce wind and rain.
- Construction was difficult and carried on throughout the perishing winters as well.
- Example sentences
- If it was perishingly cold in the stands.
Definición de perishing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan