Definición de peritoneum en inglés:
sustantivo (plural peritoneums or peritonea /-ˈniːə/)Anatomy
The serous membrane lining the cavity of the abdomen and covering the abdominal organs.
- The diaphragm is then bluntly dissected away from the parietal peritoneum, leaving the peritoneum behind.
- There was no extension into the endometrial cavity, nor into the pelvic peritoneum.
- This treatment uses the lining of the peritoneum to act as the filter.
- Example sentences
- The concern is that additional fluid would cause further distension and leakage of bowel contents into the peritoneal cavity.
- A peritoneal dialysis catheter is placed under sterile conditions.
- If no cells are present in this peritoneal mucous, the prognosis is excellent.
Definición de peritoneum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan