Definición de permanent en inglés:
- With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.
- The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.
- It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.
- Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?
- The advantages of permanent representation abroad included practicality and continuity.
- We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.
sustantivoNorth American Volver al principio
- Problem-solving perms re-texturize hair, adding body, wave, movement and volume, but to call them permanents is a misnomer.
- Hairstyling, teasing, coloring, permanents, and the use of hair spray are supported.
- Also, hair sprays, hair color, and permanents will not make you lose more hair.
Permanent is from Latin permanent- ‘remaining to the end’ from per- ‘through’ and manere ‘remain’. The abbreviation perm in hairdressing dates from the 1920s, a shortening of ‘permanent wave’, a process that had been introduced only a few years earlier. Before that people had to curl their hair with hot tongs, or use the late 19th century marcel wave, named after François Marcel Grateau ( 1852–1936), the French hairdresser who invented the method.
Palabras que riman con permanentimpermanent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.