A small organelle present in the cytoplasm of many cells, which contains the reducing enzyme catalase and usually some oxidases.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The contributing enzymes are localized in three different organelles, chloroplasts, peroxisomes, and mitochondria.
- These receptors were originally discovered as proteins activated by agents that stimulate proliferation of peroxisomes in rat liver.
- We need to know more about the other enzymes in the lantern peroxisomes.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Catalase, a well-known peroxisomal marker enzyme, was also included in this work.
- This family includes receptors for steroid hormones, thyroid hormones, hormonal forms of vitamin A and D, and peroxisomal activators.
- The other two proteins identified, Fox2 and Ams1, are peroxisomal and vacuolar enzymes, respectively.
Definición de peroxisome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.