Definición de perpetuity en inglés:
sustantivo (plural perpetuities)
1 [mass noun] The state or quality of lasting forever: he did not believe in the perpetuity of military rule
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In short, the second type of scrutiny, which is very essential in the criticism of traditions, relates to the constancy and perpetuity of the chain of narrators.
- The longevity and perpetuity, if not the excellence, of democracy has ensured that no individual or ideology has been able to paint this country in monochromatic colours.
- I don't know that it's got much to do with the endocrine system, but you seem to have mastered the ‘integrity and perpetuity of life’.
3 Law A restriction making an interest in land inalienable perpetually or for a period beyond certain limits fixed by law.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is proposed that in future there should be a statutory rule on perpetuities that applies only to specified interests, which are essentially only those arising under wills and trusts.
- The study found that simply changing a state's perpetuities laws wasn't enough to attract trust assets.
- The trust, being created by statute, cannot be held invalid on the ground of perpetuity or on any other ground.
in (or for) perpetuity
- Forever: all the Bonapartes were banished from France in perpetuityMás ejemplos en oraciones
forever, permanently, for always, for good, for good and all, perpetually, (for) evermore, for ever and ever, for all (future) time, until the end of time, eternally, for eternity, everlastingly;North American forevermorearchaic for aye
- Sales of permanent water mean selling your water in perpetuity; sales of temporary water transfer water on an annual basis.
- In 1625, he leaves prison banished in perpetuity, his health ruined and his spirit broken.
- Or will the children believe they have achieved everything there is to achieve in sport, and seek to rest on their laurels in perpetuity?
Palabras que riman con perpetuityacuity, ambiguity, annuity, assiduity, congruity, contiguity, continuity, exiguity, fatuity, fortuity, gratuity, ingenuity, perspicuity, promiscuity, suety, superfluity, tenuity, vacuity
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda