- 1A benefit which one enjoys or is entitled to on account of one’s job or position: the wife of a president has all the perquisites of stardomMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With workers in demand, employees can easily leave one organization and seek a better salary and perquisites in a new position.
- That's an unexpected perquisite that has benefited my daily life away from the poker tables.
- To the extent that it repudiates those duties, it is accountable to the society in which it functions and from which it enjoys its freedoms, privileges and perquisites.
late Middle English: from medieval Latin perquisitum 'acquisition', from Latin perquirere 'search diligently for', from per- 'thoroughly' + quaerere 'seek'.
Más definiciones de perquisiteDefinición de perquisite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.