Definición de persevere en inglés:
Continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success: his family persevered with his treatment (as adjective persevering) she has been a remarkably steadfast, persevering, and dutiful woman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We persevered through all the difficulties but got there in the end.
- The saddest part is that despite all of the hassles and law suits, they continue to persevere.
- Still, we persevered and in spite of the traffic it was soon actually rather pleasant.
persist, continue, carry on, go on, keep on, keep going, not give up, struggle on, hammer away, be persistent, be determined, see/follow something through, keep at it, show determination, press on/ahead, stay with something, not take no for an answer, be tenacious, be pertinacious, be patient, stand one's ground, stand fast/firm, hold on, hold out, go the distance, stay the course, plod on, plough on, grind away, stop at nothing, leave no stone unturned
informal soldier on, hang on, plug away, peg away, stick to one's guns, stick at it, stick it out, hang in there, bash on
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Readers will thank Alexander for so perseveringly collecting their letters, diaries and memories.
- Moving to the cast, the film was inarguably his best film where he perseveringly proved his acting abilities minus his seducing styles.
- They could help to shape the future of our children in a positive direction and help them to pursue and achieve their goals perseveringly.
Palabras que riman con persevereadhere, Agadir, Anglosphere, appear, arrear, auctioneer, austere, balladeer, bandolier, Bashkir, beer, besmear, bier, blear, bombardier, brigadier, buccaneer, cameleer, career, cashier, cavalier, chandelier, charioteer, cheer, chevalier, chiffonier, clavier, clear, Coetzee, cohere, commandeer, conventioneer, Cordelier, corsetière, Crimea, dear, deer, diarrhoea (US diarrhea), domineer, Dorothea, drear, ear, electioneer, emir, endear, engineer, fear, fleer, Freer, fusilier, gadgeteer, Galatea, gazetteer, gear, gondolier, gonorrhoea (US gonorrhea), Greer, grenadier, hand-rear, hear, here, Hosea, idea, interfere, Izmir, jeer, Judaea, Kashmir, Keir, kir, Korea, Lear, leer, Maria, marketeer, Medea, Meir, Melilla, mere, Mia, Mir, mishear, mountaineer, muleteer, musketeer, mutineer, near, orienteer, pamphleteer, panacea, paneer, peer, pier, Pierre, pioneer, pistoleer, privateer, profiteer, puppeteer, racketeer, ratafia, rear, revere, rhea, rocketeer, Sapir, scrutineer, sear, seer, sere, severe, Shamir, shear, sheer, sincere, smear, sneer, sonneteer, souvenir, spear, sphere, steer, stere, summiteer, Tangier, tear, tier, Trier, Tyr, veer, veneer, Vere, Vermeer, vizier, volunteer, Wear, weir, we're, year, Zaïre
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda