- A secretary or administrative assistant working exclusively for one particular person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A vice president might become an executive vice president, a secretary might become a personal assistant.
- While some rely too much on their personal assistants or secretaries, there are quite a few who believe that ‘self-help is the best help’.
- The secretary of the year competition was initiated to inspire and equip secretaries, office professionals and personal assistants to attain excellence.
Más definiciones de personal assistantDefinición de personal assistant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.