- The best time or score ever achieved by a sports player in a particular event: she clocked two hours 24 minutes 59 seconds, breaking her own personal best of 2:29:53Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the men's 4x400m, the first two runners both ran personal bests.
- The women's team was filled with excellent performances including many personal bests.
- Although this result did not meet his expectations, his time of 1: 04.91 in the preliminary heat was a personal best for the Scarborough native.
Más definiciones de personal bestDefinición de personal best en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.