sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- Physical injury inflicted to a person’s body, as opposed to damage to property or reputation: there is a clause giving protection against liability for personal injury [count noun]: an action for personal injuries caused at workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In an action for damages for personal injury, the claimant must prove either physical injury or a recognised psychiatric injury.
- The position is the same with a dangerous defect in a chattel which is discovered before it causes any personal injury or damage to property.
- The defendant law firm is a trial advocacy firm that does primarily personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
Más definiciones de personal injuryDefinición de personal injury en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.