Definición de personal organizer en inglés:
1A loose-leaf notebook with sections including a diary and pages for recording addresses and telephone numbers.
- No notes were taken of what the scientist said, the only record of the interview being jottings into a personal organiser made several hours later.
- Her briefcase contained personal possessions, including a personal organiser, and papers relating to her work as a councillor.
- A handbag containing a personal organiser and cash, worth £80, was stolen during a matinee performance on Monday.
1.1A handheld computer having the function of a personal organizer.
- The company also allowed him to keep his mobile phone, laptop computer, personal organiser and printer.
- Reading devices sometimes double as personal organizers and have multiple functions, such as sound and e-mail capability.
- But the Wrist PDA was the first to cram a fully functioning Palm OS-based personal organiser into a case you can wear rather than carry.
Definición de personal organizer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan