Definición de personalism en inglés:
1The quality of being personal: his sculpture investigated pure form from which all expressive personalism was eliminated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nationalism, on the other hand, tends to express itself in authoritarianism, emotionalism, personalism, vengefulness and mean-spiritedness.
- I believe the fundamental key he offers us is through the same personalism he uses to discuss the nature of marriage and men and women.
1.1A theory or system based on subjective ideas or applications.
- Dorothy understood that a just system was as important as her ideal of personalism, where each takes individual responsibility for the well-being of all.
- While I applaud the resurgence of apologetics that we have recently seen in this country, I suggest it could benefit from the kind of personalism that Pope John Paul II professes.
- Example sentences
- Yet they, too, are typical of her alternating impersonalist and personalist tendencies.
- Direct-election proposals recognize that ideological and/or personalist parties would drain votes away from the major parties.
- In what ways are natural-law arguments in tension with personalist arguments?
- Example sentences
- Variables that interact thus can be situational, personalistic, or a combination of situational and personalistic factors.
- Like other personalistic leaders, he has preferred loyalists over experienced, well-trained experts when making government appointments.
- Proto-industrializarion and the fragmentation of holdings which it promoted presented new occasions for personalistic ties between landlord and tenant.
Definición de personalism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan