sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- A person’s personal property. Compare with realty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The transition from realty to personalty with the prospect of reincarnation as a corporeal hereditament does not seem to me to be relevant.
- The rules about inheriting realty and personalty were very different.
- The 1860 census is better suited to this purpose because its schedule for free inhabitants included property values for both realty and personalty.
mid 16th century (in the legal phrase in the personalty 'for damages'): from Anglo-Norman French personaltie, from medieval Latin personalitas (see personality).
Más definiciones de personaltyDefinición de personalty en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.