Definición de persuade en inglés:
verbo[with object and infinitive]
- The arguments and results may persuade you to change the way you coach this critical skill.
- After several minutes reasoning, Rachel was persuaded to give the mouse freedom in the front garden.
- They only lived in Las Vegas for six months, until Jena persuaded her mom to move to Los Angeles.
- Applying that standard we were not persuaded of the guilt of the employee and we could not move honestly to dismissal.
- Why would individuals expend effort to persuade an audience about something that it already believes?
- He persuaded Americans to believe not only in their power but also in the righteousness of that power.
- She explained that the event had finally persuaded her husband to wear his thick glasses in public.
- His top-rated programme now persuades people to go out and buy satellite receivers.
- Laurel and Hardy's best performances persuade you that humiliation is not all it's cracked up to be.
For a discussion of the difference between persuade and convince, see convince (usage).
Late 15th century: from Latin persuadere, from per- 'through, to completion' + suadere 'advise'.
Palabras que riman con persuadeabrade, afraid, aid, aide, ambuscade, arcade, balustrade, barricade, Belgrade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brocade, cannonade, carronade, cascade, cavalcade, cockade, colonnade, crusade, dissuade, downgrade, enfilade, esplanade, evade, fade, fusillade, glade, grade, grenade, grillade, handmade, harlequinade, homemade, invade, jade, lade, laid, lemonade, limeade, made, maid, man-made, marinade, masquerade, newlaid, orangeade, paid, palisade, parade, pasquinade, pervade, raid, serenade, shade, Sinéad, staid, stockade, stock-in-trade, suede, tailor-made, they'd, tirade, trade, Ubaid, underpaid, undismayed, unplayed, unsprayed, unswayed, upbraid, upgrade, wade
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.