Definición de pertness en inglés:
1The quality of being attractively small and well shaped.
- The mate replied in the affirmative and commented on the pertness of her breasts.
- We were impressed with the pertness of her breasts.
- Indeed there's a very animated conversation about whether one should compromise jiggliness for pertness.
impudence, impertinence, cheek, cheekiness, sauciness, effrontery, irreverence, insolence, disrespect, disrespectfulness, flippancy, presumption, presumptuousness, audacity, audaciousness, boldness, brazenness, forwardness, cockiness, shamelessness
British informal sauce
Scottish informal snash
- They were often allowed considerable licence, though pertness had its dangers.
- Finley has looks, a voice and that ageless soubrette pertness - the total musical comedy package.
- Darcy could perceive from the twinkle in her eyes and the hint of pertness in her tone that there was more to her statement than she was willing to contribute.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan