- Unscrupulous companies will instead pester you with annoying phone calls or unannounced visits.
- Most of the popular girls from my school constantly pestered me for a picture of him, but I never gave them anything.
- The more she pesters him with emotional calls, the more irritated he becomes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thank you to everyone who tolerated my pestering emails (Im a good pesterer).
- Violets husband was a "pesterer," a traveling trader, who would go on the "knocker," roaming the country buying and selling silver, gold and clothing.
Mid 16th century (in the senses 'overcrowd (a place)' and 'impede (a person)'): from French empestrer 'encumber', influenced by pest. The current sense is an extension of an earlier use, 'infest', referring to vermin.
Palabras que riman con pesterarrester, Avesta, Chester, contester, ester, Esther, fester, fiesta, Hester, investor, jester, Leicester, Lester, molester, Nestor, polyester, protester, quester, semester, sequester, siesta, sou'wester, suggester, tester, trimester, vesta, zester
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pes¦ter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.