Definición de petrol en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
1A light fuel oil that is obtained by distilling petroleum and used in internal-combustion engines: [as modifier]: petrol fumes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The price of petrol, diesel and kerosene has gone up four times since February.
- Higher oil prices have added to the cost of petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas as well as transport.
- Tar is soluble in fossil fuels like diesel and petrol and oil spill loosens the road surface and potholes begin to form.
2 (also petrol blue) A shade of greenish or greyish blue.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Harmer sells a range of contemporary pendant lighting, including the Icon glass dome light shades, in colours from petrol blue to cardinal red, priced £109.
- The petrol blue salwar kameez she is wearing here cost 3000-the price was only kept below 5000 because he has a team of in-house embroiderers in India.
- The wash is equally bright and clean with light petrol notes among the apricot and apple.
Palabras que riman con petrolpetrel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda