Definición de phalanger en inglés:
A lemur-like tree-dwelling marsupial native to Australia and New Guinea.
- Family Phalangeridae: several genera, in particular Phalanger and Spilocuscus, and including the cuscuses; the common phalanger is either the spotted cuscus or the grey cuscus. See also flying phalanger
- And we had a phalanger, a flying possum that used to cling onto the curtains and fly around at night.
- Brushtail phalangers have large ears, small dark eyes and extremely soft fur which varies in color from gray to rust red. They have a brush-like tail which is prehensile, but not weight bearing.
- Phalangers, more commonly known as possums and cuscuses, are marsupials but with a vague resemblance to some monkeys.
Definición de phalanger en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan