sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of pharmacology concerned with the effects of drugs and the mechanism of their action.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first section is dedicated to the fundamental principles of toxicology, including chapters on postmortem forensic toxicology, performance toxicology, forensic drug testing, and pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Does the patient have any metabolic impairments that would alter the pharmacokinetics or the pharmacodynamics of the drug (ie, impaired renal or liver function)?
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs can change unpredictably in patients at the end of life.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic differences among various beta blockers, they have similar clinical antihypertensive efficacy.
- Also, bronchodilators may demonstrate different pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic characteristics during an acute exacerbation of asthma.
- Although four case reports have suggested a possible pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic drug interaction between cyclosporine and ciprofloxacin, many pharmacokinetic studies have refuted this suspicion.
Más definiciones de pharmacodynamicsDefinición de pharmacodynamics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.