Definición de pharmacodynamics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of pharmacology concerned with the effects of drugs and the mechanism of their action.
- The first section is dedicated to the fundamental principles of toxicology, including chapters on postmortem forensic toxicology, performance toxicology, forensic drug testing, and pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Does the patient have any metabolic impairments that would alter the pharmacokinetics or the pharmacodynamics of the drug (ie, impaired renal or liver function)?
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs can change unpredictably in patients at the end of life.
- Example sentences
- Despite the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic differences among various beta blockers, they have similar clinical antihypertensive efficacy.
- Also, bronchodilators may demonstrate different pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic characteristics during an acute exacerbation of asthma.
- Although four case reports have suggested a possible pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic drug interaction between cyclosporine and ciprofloxacin, many pharmacokinetic studies have refuted this suspicion.
Definición de pharmacodynamics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan