sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of pharmacology concerned with the effect of genetic factors on reactions to drugs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therapeutics also needs to be studied in relationship to genetic factors, i.e., pharmacogenetics.
- The identification of specific genetic variations that underpin cardiovascular disease is providing new opportunities for diagnostic testing, pharmacogenetics, and drug development.
- In addition to providing patients specific anticancer drug therapies, pharmacogenetics will aid in the clinician's ability to predict adverse reactions before they occur and identify the potentials for complications.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is, however, difficult to predict to what extent the pharmaceutical industry will routinely incorporate pharmacogenetic testing into prescribing schedules for drugs that are subject to polymorphic metabolism.
- For the near future these issues will probably remain the focus of genetic medicine in primary care, but this could shift if pharmacogenetic research fulfils even some of its early promises.
- Knowledge and understanding of various polymorphisms, including that of the 2 adrenoceptor and leucotriene C4 synthase, has led to the study of pharmacogenetic determinants that may influence the response to treatment in asthma.
Más definiciones de pharmacogeneticsDefinición de pharmacogenetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.