- The official pharmacopoeia of the London College of Physicians of 1676 gave directions for the extraction of animal reproductive organs as a treatment for numerous illnesses and as sexual stimulants.
- A 1929 European pharmacopoeia listed 80 patent medicines whose ingredients were radioactive: they came in the form of bath salts, liniment, suppositories, and toothpaste.
- The solution is to develop an official pharmacopoeia similar to the German commission E monographs.
- When arrested, Ryder was found to have not only store merchandise in her purse, but a virtual pharmacopeia.
- But to dispense is to feel and to feel is an honor, which might just provide a precious second chance at realization and is this not better than any pharmacopoeia?
- By modern standards, Civil War pharmacopoeia consisted almost entirely of deadly poisons.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We analysed the medicines for drug content by validated chromatographic methods, and compared our results with pharmacopoeial requirements.
- The publicly available and legally enforceable Pharmacopoeial standards are designed to complement and assist the licensing and inspection processes and are part of the system for safeguarding purchasers and users of medicinal products.
Early 17th century: modern Latin, from Greek pharmakopoiia 'art of preparing drugs', based on pharmakon 'drug' + -poios 'making'.
Palabras que riman con pharmacopoeiaAchaea, aliyah, Almería, Apia, Bahía, Caesarea, Cassiopeia, Chaldea, Cytherea, Euboea, foreseer, freer, galleria, gynaecea, Iphigenia, Kampuchea, kea, keyer, Latakia, Leah, Lucia, Nicaea, Nicosia, onomatopoeia, Oriya, osteria, Pangaea, Pantelleria, pizzeria, ria, rupiah, sangría, seer, sharia, Shia, skier, spiraea (US spirea), Tanzania, taqueria, Tarpeia, Thea, trachea, trattoria, urea
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pharma¦co|poeia
Definición de pharmacopoeia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.