- 1A phase difference expressed as an angle, 360 degrees (2π radians) corresponding to one complete cycle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Given that the field oscillates at 60Hz, this gives me a phase angle of 0.4PI radians between samples.
- Time-resolved anisotropy measurements are obtained from the frequency-dependent phase angle difference between the parallel and perpendicular components of the modulated fluorescence emission.
- The phase angle 8 defines the relative contributions of viscous and elastic resistances to particle motion and can be computed from the slope of Gd versus frequency.
- 1.1 Astronomy The angle between the lines joining a given planet to the sun and to the earth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The left image is from a phase angle of only 6 degrees, and Janus appears bright because nearly its entire visible surface is reflecting light.
- In astronomy, many light curve measurements are done at near zero phase angles (in opposition) because the scattering surface area of the measured object is largest.
- Ring structures containing these tiny particles brighten substantially at high phase angles: i.e., viewing angles where the Sun is almost directly behind the objects being imaged.
Más definiciones de phase angleDefinición de phase angle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.