sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A white crystalline compound used in the treatment of trypanosome blood infection.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A tricyclic compound; chemical formula: C13H9N
- The fluorescence dye ethidium bromide for DNA staining has a central phenanthridine ring system that intercalates into DNA.
- The ethyl acetate-extractable metabolites of phenanthridine as formed in vitro with Aroclor-induced rat liver homogenate were isolated and structurally identified.
- Among the ethidium derivatives reported in the literature, the majority are phenanthridine derivatives with modifications of the exocyclic amines.