- A synthetic compound derived from piperidine, used as a veterinary anaesthetic and in hallucinogenic drugs such as angel dust.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ketamine was derived from phencyclidine in the 1960s for use as a dissociative anesthetic.
- Hallucinogens, such as phencyclidine (PCP or angel dust) produce schizophrenic-like symptoms in healthy people.
- Random drug testing was conducted on urine specimens to detect the use of amphetamines, opiates, cocaine, marijuana, and phencyclidine.
Más definiciones de phencyclidineDefinición de phencyclidine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.