- 1Remarkable or exceptional, especially exceptionally good: the town expanded at a phenomenal rateMás ejemplos en oraciones
exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, staggering, marvellous, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, breathtaking, miraculous, singular; incredible, unbelievable, inconceivable, unimaginable, uncommon, unheard of; unique, unparalleled, unprecedented, unusual, unusually good, too good to be true, superlative, prodigious, surpassing, rare• informal fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, tremendous, brilliant, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, awesome, stellar, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious• literary wondrous
- His scoring rate was phenomenal and he is definitely one of the jewels in Tipperary's crown.
- When WFCAM is scanning the sky it will produce images at a phenomenal rate.
- The mites breed at a phenomenal rate in soft furnishings such as pillows and mattresses.
- 2Perceptible by the senses or through immediate experience: the phenomenal worldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Heidegger is not simply describing the phenomenal character of our experience of others.
- Nietzsche rejected the Kantian distinction between a noumenal and phenomenal world.
- Now one might wonder why the immediacy of visual perception and the phenomenal principle are in conflict.
phenomenalize (also phenomenalise)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the thing is - it was incredible - a phenomenally beautiful piece of furniture.
- Search engines now are phenomenally powerful and you can find information on any subject.
- A wall across the border would be phenomenally expensive, it wouldn't be particularly effective.