- 1Having many offspring: a philoprogenitive ill-paid artisanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Passed off as the 15th child of his philoprogenitive grandparents, he seems never to have known the true story of his birth.
- By firmly anchoring each woman's fate in Henry's failure to be philoprogenitive - most crucially in not producing male heirs - Fraser makes a major contribution to feminist scholarship.
- 1.1Showing love towards one’s offspring.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now perhaps some people of philoprogenitive proclivities may be led to imagine that a tender gush of paternity is to follow just here.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then along comes a lady from the adoption agency who seems to be able to inspire a good deal more philoprogenitiveness in the husband than is inspired by his wife.
- In The Next Million Years he maintained that over-population is the greatest of our problems and that, on the reasonable assumption that philoprogenitiveness is an inherited characteristic, our chances of dealing satisfactorily with it are small.
Más definiciones de philoprogenitiveDefinición de philoprogenitive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.