Definición de philtrum en inglés:
1The vertical groove between the base of the nose and the border of the upper lip.
- Geordie leaned over and carefully daubed a Hitler moustache across Danny's philtrum.
- A flat or smooth philtrum can present in persons with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
- Nevertheless, early correction may be indicated because the prolabium usually contains more than enough tissue to create a philtrum of normal size.
1.1The junction between the two halves of an animal’s upper lip or nose.
- A midline groove called the philtrum divides the rhinarium into two, each half containing a nostril.
- Two dogs were presented with dermal arteritis of the nasal philtrum associated with repeated episodes of bleeding.
- Superficial ulcers appear on the dorsum of the tongue, hard palate, and nasal philtrum.
Definición de philtrum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan