Definición de phishing en inglés:
The fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers, online.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The modern era of phishing is exemplified by emails messages from Nigerians posing as business partners trying to move money out of the African country.
- The second issue I have is that the most common attacks today collect passwords through phishing.
- To avoid being a victim of phishing, never respond to e-mail requests for personal information, no matter how official the message looks.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The requirements were partially a reflection of the threat landscape of more than two years ago, which was dominated by phishers.
- Anyone operating on behalf of a known spammer or phisher would receive the same punishment.
- At first phishing consisted only of a social engineering scam in which phishers spammed consumer e-mail accounts with letters ostensibly from banks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán