Definición de phone hacking en inglés:
The action or practice of gaining unauthorized access to data stored in another person’s phone, especially in order to access their voicemail: these claims may now be suspended while the police investigate the alleged phone hacking
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you think that phone hacking is bad now, take a gander at what's coming.
- But it seems that the hackers who share this knowledge are still only taking a side glance at the possibilities of phone hacking.
- There's something going on here, but I just don't believe it's entirely cell phone hacking.
phone hacker sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In a telephone interview, the 21-year-old phone hacker demonstrated how he could spoof his Caller ID to appear to be phoning from the reporter's office.
- Another phone hacker, speaking on condition of anonymity, was openly angry about the service, because he was hoping to be first to market with his own copycat.
- What piqued the interest of phreakers (phone hackers) was discovering that over a long distance connection, the cheap plastic whistle's pitch granted "operator mode" - carte blanche to the telephone system.
Definición de phone hacking en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda