Definición de phone-in en inglés:
1A radio or television programme during which the listeners or viewers telephone the studio and participate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- D-Day on the BBC also includes a wide range of regional output, from documentaries and news coverage to magazine programmes and phone-ins, both on radio and television.
- But I'm sure that those poor souls who are charged with thinking up topics for BBC radio phone-ins and discussion programmes will be lapping this one up.
- As the controversy spread from the broadsheets to the tabloids, to the daytime talkshows and the radio phone-ins, parental anxieties intensified.
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting something conducted by people leaving answers or messages by telephone: a phone-in contest
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We don't need a 1-900 phone-in poll to get that answer.
- All GAA clubs and pubs in the region were contacted about the phone-in auction which was conducted by neighbour, Patrick O'Brien, last week.
- It was a phone-in poll, so unscientific, but it was the largest vote they've ever recorded and the results were so emphatic it must be indicative of something.
Palabras que riman con phone-inCronin, ronin, serotonin
Definición de phone-in en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda