- The action or practice of connecting a device to a telephone so that the conversation can be listened to secretly: the ban on phone tapping should be strengthened [as modifier]: a phone-tapping scandalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not sure just how widespread this phone-tapping is.
- These investigations including phone-tapping and searching of criminal records and tax records.
- Last month, seven of his former associates were convicted of invasion of privacy for their role in a phone-tapping operation.
Más definiciones de phone tappingDefinición de phone tapping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.