- A prepaid card which allows the user to make telephone calls up to a specified number of units using a cardphone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not only might I very well lose it, I can never be bothered shelling out the extra for the phonecalls when a simple phonecard is much less cumbersome and cheaper to replace in the event of catastrophe.
- A prisoner hid inside a tiny jail store cupboard for 11 hours and ran a phonecards and tobacco racket.
- They are not paid in cash, but in phonecards - cash is not allowed inside.
Más definiciones de phonecardDefinición de phonecard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.