plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The study and classification of speech sounds: [as modifier]: a phonetics laboratory
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dan is now a distinguished specialist on Amazonian languages and professor of phonetics and phonology at the fine Department of Linguistics at the University of Manchester in England.
- Transcribed excerpts of the lyrics will be analyzed with respect to phonetics, phonology, morpho-syntax, prosody, and lexis.
- Panini was a Sanskrit grammarian who gave a comprehensive and scientific theory of phonetics, phonology, and morphology.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Modern phoneticians would more precisely categorize such consonants into velar, uvular, pharyngeal, and glottal articulations.
- The phenomenon is well known to phoneticians and is called ‘coarticulation’.
- Tonight's Between The Ears deserved to win its Silver Award at the 2003 Sony Radio Awards for this fascinating venture into the darker side of recorded speech and the work of forensic phoneticians.
Definición de phonetics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda