Definición de phonic en inglés:
1Relating to speech sounds: the devices of poetry foreground phonic elements that are usually ignored in practical speech
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The words are organized into phonic categories and include both real words and pseudowords.
- But you can have a developed, very good phonic awareness, very good phonics, but still not comprehend, which is of course the end result, that's what we want kids to do.
- Since the phonic structure of groans is individually distinct, and for example, red deer hinds can discriminate between their offspring and other calves based on their calls, this remains a viable possibility.
1.1Relating to phonics: the English language presents difficulties if a purely phonic approach is attempted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The phonic method has reappeared for teaching reading and spelling in the early primary school, after some thirty years of official neglect in favour of word recognition.
- Spelling improvement can facilitate reading and spelling processes that work by eye as well as by ear, and directly represent meaning visually on the page as well as worked out by phonic decoding of the words.
- Word Attack requires students to pronounce nonsense words using phonic and structural analysis skills.
- phonically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Musically bare but phonically astounding, he was at the forefront of the ‘quiet-is-the-new-loud’ movement which never really, well, moved.
- The Word Attack subtest measures one's ability to pronounce phonically regular nonsense words using knowledge of the alphabetic principle.
- In some species, the vocalization is phonically different from any other call emitted by the male.
Early 19th century: from Greek phōnē 'voice' + -ic.
Palabras que riman con phonicanachronic, animatronic, bionic, Brythonic, bubonic, Byronic, canonic, carbonic, catatonic, chalcedonic, chronic, colonic, conic, cyclonic, daemonic, demonic, diatonic, draconic, electronic, embryonic, euphonic, harmonic, hegemonic, histrionic, homophonic, hypersonic, iconic, ionic, ironic, isotonic, laconic, macaronic, Masonic, Miltonic, mnemonic, monotonic, moronic, Napoleonic, philharmonic, Platonic, Plutonic, polyphonic, quadraphonic, sardonic, saxophonic, siphonic, Slavonic, sonic, stereophonic, subsonic, subtonic, symphonic, tectonic, Teutonic, thermionic, tonic, transonic, ultrasonic
Definición de phonic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda