sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A substance widely distributed in animal tissues, egg yolk, and some higher plants, consisting of phospholipids linked to choline.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These studies indicate that the protein exhibits highest selectivity for the choline phospholipids phosphatidylcholine and sphingomyelin under physiological conditions of pH and ionic strength.
- Choline chloride and phosphatidylcholine, which are orally bioavailable precursors of acetylcholine, have been reported to be useful in short-term studies.
- Importantly, enzymatic degradation of cellular phosphatidylcholine does not affect cellular cholesterol esterification.
Más definiciones de phosphatidylcholineDefinición de phosphatidylcholine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.