- A binary compound of phosphorus with another element or group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many scientists adhered for a long time to the ‘solution precipitation’ hypothesis, according to which the loss in impact toughness was caused by precipitation of some phases, such as phosphides, at grain boundaries.
- The author has included aluminium phosphide and pyrethroid poisonings in the appendix of the text in this edition.
- Phosphorus reacts with sodium and probably with strontium and calcium to form phosphides that nullify the intended modification additions.
Más definiciones de phosphideDefinición de phosphide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.