sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
A crystalline acid obtained e.g. by treating phosphates with sulphuric acid, used in fertilizer and soap manufacture and food processing.
- A tribasic acid; chemical formula: H3PO4
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the alcohol (with the exception of methanol) is heated with aluminum oxide, phosphoric acid or excess sulphuric acid, an alkene is formed along with a molecule of water.
- The pair had been polishing off rough edges of metal from the inside of the stainless steel cylinder using an electro-plating process of pumping electricity through a solution of sulphuric acid and phosphoric acid.
- To give food a light texture, and/or control its acidity/alkalinity, yeast, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, fumaric acid, phosphoric acid, lactic acid, and tartrates may be added.
Definición de phosphoric acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.