sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- An enzyme which introduces a phosphate group into an organic molecule, notably glucose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast, when athletes stop training, the activities of their muscles' glycolytic enzymes, such as phosphorylase and phosphofructokinase, change little, if at all, for at least four weeks.
- The enzyme activated by glucagon is glycogen phosphorylase.
- A comparison of starch-degrading enzymes showed a slight decrease of starch phosphorylase, unaltered amylase and moderately increased ß-amylase activities.
Más definiciones de phosphorylaseDefinición de phosphorylase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.