- Offset printing using plates made photographically.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The popularity of the album was partly due to developments in printing, which was changing from a text-based industry to one increasingly concerned with images, a shift that culminated in photo-offset printing and photoduplication.
- Daland had acquired Junior Swimmer, another photo-offset publication, when he had been an assistant coach at Yale in the early '50s under the legendary Bob Kiphuth.
- In the 1960s - thanks to the mimeograph machine and the photo-offset printed paperback book - poetry was popular, glamorous, engaged, and confrontational.
Más definiciones de photo-offsetDefinición de photo-offset en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.