- 1Spoil a photograph of (a person or thing) by unexpectedly appearing in the camera’s field of view as the picture is taken, typically as a prank or practical joke: we were interrupted and photobombed by at least twenty tourists (as noun photobombing) the concept of photobombing has probably been around as long as photographyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The son of Australian Olympic chief John Coates has become a global internet phenomenon after he photobombed the Queen.
- As you can see, I was photobombed by the entire tour group: so much for a clean, picturesque backdrop of the desert.
- It turns out, back in June I was photobombed while having my photo taken with Rob Brydon
- 1.1Spoil (a photograph) by unexpectedly appearing in the camera’s field of view as the picture is taken: she actually photobombed a picture of me with JonahMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I just noticed my puppy Pepper photo bombed my picture.
- I thought he might regret letting me eat a bite of his deep fried grilled cheese after I photobombed his picture.
- My husband's ocean picture was photobombed by a stranger's dog.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A photograph that has been spoiled by the unexpected appearance of an unintended subject in the camera’s field of view as the picture was taken: everyone loves a good photobomb and it’s even more hilarious when celebrities get in on the actionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These photos take the concept of the photobomb to a whole new level.
- The best reader-submitted photobombs submitted by midnight this Friday, will win one of 10 double passes to the Gold Coast premiere of Hugh Jackman's new film.
- It's been a while since we rounded up the best animal photobombs, but rest assured: the animal kingdom has been hard at work ruining people's pictures.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's pretty clear that animals are by far the best photobombers out there.
- Soon you'll be able to snap pictures of your fave spots without all those photobombers, or just regular people, getting in the way.
- Just a brief note to all TV networks: when placing your reporters around fans for filmed segments during sporting events - beware the photobomber.
early 21st century: perhaps after Google bomb.
Más definiciones de photobombDefinición de photobomb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.