- A reconstructed picture of a person, especially one sought by the police, made from composite photographs of facial features.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A police constable recognised the photofit picture as being that of Alan whom he had previously arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.
- It is a police photofit picture of the 5ft 6in to 5ft 10in armed robber.
- The cover of his new book may feature the classic Ripper mugshot alongside the numerous - and uncannily accurate - photofits received by police during the years, but this is not a book about Peter Sutcliffe.
Más definiciones de photofitDefinición de photofit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.