Definición de photogenic en inglés:
1(Especially of a person) looking attractive in photographs or on film: a photogenic child
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We were very photogenic, apparently, as we seemed to attract many people with cameras as we congregated in one spot.
- If you've seen the Merchants of Cool, conventional wisdom is that popular, photogenic people will always be cool and what kids will hope to attain.
- A highly photogenic person, Rukmini has been captured at her best, both as a dancer and as a beautiful woman who wore her collection of temple jewellery like a princess.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the clashes between mutants of varying capabilities make for excellent fight scenes, the climactic one occurring, both photogenically and symbolically, atop the Statue of Liberty.
- To collect tissue samples for the genetic project, I return to the Pennsylvania woods in late summer with John Cancalosi, a nature photographer who has decided that snakes are, photogenically, ‘the new birds.’
- Lizzie has other ideas, however, and before long she's cavorting photogenically with Paolo, a sort of junior Enrique Iglesias who talks her into impersonating another famous musician.
Palabras que riman con photogenicanthropogenic, arsenic, autogenic, callisthenic (US calisthenic), carcinogenic, cariogenic, cryogenic, erotogenic, eugenic, fennec, hallucinogenic, Hellenic, hypo-allergenic, pyrogenic, radiogenic, schizophrenic, telegenic
Definición de photogenic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán