Definición de photogenic en inglés:
1(Especially of a person) looking attractive in photographs or on film: a photogenic child
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We were very photogenic, apparently, as we seemed to attract many people with cameras as we congregated in one spot.
- If you've seen the Merchants of Cool, conventional wisdom is that popular, photogenic people will always be cool and what kids will hope to attain.
- A highly photogenic person, Rukmini has been captured at her best, both as a dancer and as a beautiful woman who wore her collection of temple jewellery like a princess.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the clashes between mutants of varying capabilities make for excellent fight scenes, the climactic one occurring, both photogenically and symbolically, atop the Statue of Liberty.
- To collect tissue samples for the genetic project, I return to the Pennsylvania woods in late summer with John Cancalosi, a nature photographer who has decided that snakes are, photogenically, ‘the new birds.’
- Lizzie has other ideas, however, and before long she's cavorting photogenically with Paolo, a sort of junior Enrique Iglesias who talks her into impersonating another famous musician.
Definición de photogenic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán