- 1(Especially of a person) looking attractive in photographs or on film: a photogenic childMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We were very photogenic, apparently, as we seemed to attract many people with cameras as we congregated in one spot.
- If you've seen the Merchants of Cool, conventional wisdom is that popular, photogenic people will always be cool and what kids will hope to attain.
- A highly photogenic person, Rukmini has been captured at her best, both as a dancer and as a beautiful woman who wore her collection of temple jewellery like a princess.
- 2 Biology (Of an organism or tissue) producing or emitting light.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ventral, or photogenic layer is the source of the light and is our concern here.
- The photogenic tissue is composed of four cell types each with distinctive morphology which suggests their function.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the clashes between mutants of varying capabilities make for excellent fight scenes, the climactic one occurring, both photogenically and symbolically, atop the Statue of Liberty.
- To collect tissue samples for the genetic project, I return to the Pennsylvania woods in late summer with John Cancalosi, a nature photographer who has decided that snakes are, photogenically, ‘the new birds.’
- Lizzie has other ideas, however, and before long she's cavorting photogenically with Paolo, a sort of junior Enrique Iglesias who talks her into impersonating another famous musician.
Más definiciones de photogenicDefinición de photogenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.