Definición de photomechanical en inglés:
Relating to or denoting processes in which photography is involved in the making of a printing plate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Beginning in the late 1890s, the new photomechanical process of halftone printing contributed to an astounding growth of illustrated mass-market newspapers and magazines.
- A knowledgeable bibliophile, he also assembled a collection of books utilizing various photomechanical processes that he eventually sold to the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
- Originally he worked in black-and-white, but he adapted well to the photomechanical colour processes that came in at the end of the 19th century and was one of the pioneers of the full-colour picture book for children.
- photomechanically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was photomechanically reproduced, in reduced size, in numerous pocket and paper editions of John Ball and sold for pence or pennies from London to Kansas.
- The photomechanically reproduced image of warp and weft represents both the privileged canvas and common textile.
Definición de photomechanical en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda