- An instrument containing a photoelectric cell and a series of electrodes, used to detect and amplify the light from very faint sources.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With Pica, a photomultiplier detects the emitted photons but, because of the small number produced during switching, multiple passes have to be used to build up a picture of circuit activity.
- The reflected fluorescence was detected via photomultipliers.
- Samples were also simultaneously imaged using the secondary electrons that were detected by a photomultiplier.
Más definiciones de photomultiplierDefinición de photomultiplier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.