Extreme sensitivity to light.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The clinical features of thyroid eye disease include ocular pain, photophobia, chemosis, diplopia, exophthalmos, and eye irritation.
- Older children may complain of a headache, photophobia (eye sensitivity to light), and a stiff neck, which is often noted by the doctor during a physical exam.
- The eye involvement can include uveitis, episcleritis, conjunctivitis, and photophobia.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Two days later she became drowsy, photophobic, and meningitic.
- He was hypochondriacal and photophobic, believing that daylight could damage his eyes.
- Affected children may also be photophobic and have watering eyes and cloudy corneas.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: photo|pho¦bia
Definición de photophobia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda