- The luminous envelope of a star from which its light and heat radiate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The trip from the radiation zone to the photosphere - the yellowish-white sphere of light that we see - takes about one week.
- The rotated elliptical shell could explain the polarization angle, but failed to match a feature in the supernova's flux that suggested an uneven absorption of light from the photosphere.
- Observing the solar photosphere in white light is traditionally carried out with neutral density filters.
Más definiciones de photosphereDefinición de photosphere en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.