- A sugar or other substance made by photosynthesis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This was accompanied by an increase of carbohydrate partitioning towards the root, especially of starch and sucrose, because photosynthates produced could not be used for growth.
- Photosynthesis, partitioning of photosynthates and growth need to be highly co-ordinated to allow efficient plant development and growth.
- The carbon-containing products of photosynthesis are called photosynthates.
Más definiciones de photosynthateDefinición de photosynthate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.