- A book for people visiting a foreign country, listing useful expressions in the language of the country together with their equivalent in the visitor’s own language: a Turkish phrase bookMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's always a good idea to pack a phrase book of the local language.
- A phrase book is often very useful in Europe, but in many other parts of the world English is spoken.
- Ensure that you take a phrase book if you are visiting a country where a language other than English is spoken.
Más definiciones de phrase bookDefinición de phrase book en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.