sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- 1A greenish-blue crystalline dye of the porphyrin group.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: C32H18N8
- In general, these newer drugs have been based on the structure of chlorin, purpurin, phthalocyanine or naphthalocyanine.
- This spectrum clearly indicates efficient singlet-singlet energy transfer from carotenoid to phthalocyanine.
- By attaching differing substituent groups, some of which are water soluble and some of which are fat soluble, an unsymmetrically substituted phthalocyanine is created which is both water and fat soluble.
- 1.1 [count noun] Any of a large class of green or blue pigments and dyes which are chelate complexes of phthalocyanine or one of its derivatives with a metal (in particular, copper): [as modifier]: phthalocyanine blueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Among the aluminum phthalocyanines, the hydrophilic tetrasulfonated derivative is localized in the vascular stroma and induces tumor regression by the indirect mechanism of vascular destruction.
- The suppression of the photodynamic potency of aluminum phthalocyanines was attributed to desorption of the dyes from lipid bilayers induced by fluoride or hydroxyl ions.
- It was found that a combination of cobalt or iron phthalocyanine and sodium ascorbate has high in vitro and in vivo antitumor activity.
Más definiciones de phthalocyanineDefinición de phthalocyanine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.